PokéNaruto Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PokéNaruto Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Time and Date
Partners/Affiliates
Partners
SSPokémon

Affiliates
User Control Panel

Your profile

Edit Profile

Preferences

Signature

Social

Friends and Foes

Members

Groups

Private messages

Inbox

PMs sent

Other

Topics being watched

Share | 

Should they keep Dawn in the next Generation?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Should they Keep Dawn in the Next Generation?
Yes
Should they keep Dawn in the next Generation? Vote_lcap33%Should they keep Dawn in the next Generation? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
No
Should they keep Dawn in the next Generation? Vote_lcap67%Should they keep Dawn in the next Generation? Vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
I don't know
Should they keep Dawn in the next Generation? Vote_lcap0%Should they keep Dawn in the next Generation? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Galukxy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Galukxy

Female Posts : 299

Should they keep Dawn in the next Generation? Vide http://sspokemon.netii.net
PostSubject: Should they Keep Dawn for the Next Generation? Should they keep Dawn in the next Generation? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:10 am

Right this topic has been bought up plenty of times, Should they or Should they not Keep Dawn in the next generation of Pokemon?
Feel free to Discuss your thoughts or ideas here, ask any questions and share your opinions too.

Personally I think they should just replace Dawn with a new character for the new generation like they did for Misty and May.
Back to top Go down
WonderGirl
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
WonderGirl

Custom User Title : Super Hero, ready to save you
Female Posts : 541

Should they keep Dawn in the next Generation? Vide http://www.pokenaruto.cz.cc/
PostSubject: Re: Should they keep Dawn in the next Generation? Should they keep Dawn in the next Generation? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:15 am

Yeah, they should keep on replacing otherwise it gets boring.
Back to top Go down
typical cat
typical cat

Male Posts : 68

Should they keep Dawn in the next Generation? Vide
PostSubject: Re: Should they keep Dawn in the next Generation? Should they keep Dawn in the next Generation? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:01 pm

they should kick both of them out and put misty in the mix again the way its suppose to be
Back to top Go down
thepeckingbird
Programmer
Programmer

Custom User Title : FLAH-FLUH-FLEH
Male Posts : 86

PostSubject: Re: Should they keep Dawn in the next Generation? Should they keep Dawn in the next Generation? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:04 pm

I never really watched it and when I did it was when I was much younger, if they keep on replacing them with more 10yr olds (I think Misty was 13 in the first series) it'll be Ash (who must be around 16-18 by now) going around with Brock who's several years older and a little kid...
I think they should just bring back Misty...

Last edited by thepeckingbird on Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Back to top Go down
WonderGirl
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
WonderGirl

PostSubject: Re: Should they keep Dawn in the next Generation? Should they keep Dawn in the next Generation? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:30 am

Haha the thing is Ash is still a 10 year old boy xD they never make the characters age.
Back to top Go down
Galukxy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Galukxy

PostSubject: Re: Should they keep Dawn in the next Generation? Should they keep Dawn in the next Generation? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:18 am

WonderGirl wrote:
Haha the thing is Ash is still a 10 year old boy xD they never make the characters age.

I don't think so some how, in the Pokemon the movie 3 in one of the pikachu short films they had a party remember? where they celebrated one year of where Ash and Pikachu first became friends and when did Ash get Pikachu? on his Birthday so he must be older than ten years old.

but let's not jump of the topic okay I'll make a thread for this later.

Dawn should be kicked out not to the point of I can't stand her at all, ok but I always preferred it when it was just Misty, Brock, Ash and Pikachu but there are other reasons why they had to switch Misty out because She had a Gym to run, you could say the same about Brock too but he had his mum and dad take over the gym for him.

now right, I have gone waayy off topic now
Back to top Go down
WonderGirl
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
WonderGirl

PostSubject: Re: Should they keep Dawn in the next Generation? Should they keep Dawn in the next Generation? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:58 am

She's not interesting. They should make the third character a bit better
Back to top Go down
☆Zeal_21☆
☆Zeal_21☆

Custom User Title : I'm glad i'm back..
Female Posts : 95

Should they keep Dawn in the next Generation? Vide http://www.lelouchnunnally.webs.com
PostSubject: Re: Should they keep Dawn in the next Generation? Should they keep Dawn in the next Generation? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:24 pm

Yes!!I totally agreed,Ireally like the original trio back,*I hope Misty returns too*
I doesn't feel to Like Dawn,I think she's just the re-make of May,which is way,I'm not interested much on her,I feel that a new character indeed is really need,*in my opinion*
Back to top Go down
typical cat
typical cat

PostSubject: Re: Should they keep Dawn in the next Generation? Should they keep Dawn in the next Generation? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:32 am

nope new characters is what killed it and takin out well known characters is what killed it too it just isnt the same why fix something that isnt brokin they keep switchin characters and thats when everything started to fall apart people keep sayin they should switch characters cuz they feel thers something missing well the thing missing is misty ther was no reason to take her out and misty sisters were runing the gym for her Galukxy so ther wasnt a season for her to leave. and im sick of new comers to pokemon that say may or dawn was better cuz they were lame they tryed to make the same story line from ash to dawn and may just had no reason to be ther and shame on the pokemon fans that were ther from the begining and say that may and dawn were better then misty sorry but may and dawn are just plain stupid that had no reason to be put in ther and had no reason for misty to disapear from the whole series that was the most stupidest thing and i diss everyone that says that dawn and may was better even if in your opinion seriously lame and way wrong and yes i know Galukxy is gonna quote me on something she always does lol
Back to top Go down
WonderGirl
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
WonderGirl

PostSubject: Re: Should they keep Dawn in the next Generation? Should they keep Dawn in the next Generation? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:08 am

lol, yeah i guess ur right. i realised i liked misty better than the other two.
Back to top Go down
Galukxy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Galukxy

PostSubject: Re: Should they keep Dawn in the next Generation? Should they keep Dawn in the next Generation? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:54 pm

xx_SONIC_xx wrote:
yes i know Galukxy is gonna quote me on something she always does lol

This is why this is a discussion/poll thread, to discuss, ask or listen to other peoples views on this.

you do have a point about Dawn though.
Back to top Go down
typical cat
typical cat

PostSubject: Re: Should they keep Dawn in the next Generation? Should they keep Dawn in the next Generation? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:56 pm

lol like i said >.< and i have a point on everything =P
Back to top Go down
☆Zeal_21☆
☆Zeal_21☆

Custom User Title : I'm glad i'm back..
Female Posts : 95

Should they keep Dawn in the next Generation? Vide http://www.lelouchnunnally.webs.com
PostSubject: Re: Should they keep Dawn in the next Generation? Should they keep Dawn in the next Generation? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:48 pm

WonderGirl wrote:

Yes,you can observe how MIsty could be different than May or Dawn,
so I guess,Misty should re-appear on Sinnoh or join together with Ash on Sinnoh,..
Back to top Go down
Galukxy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Galukxy

PostSubject: Re: Should they keep Dawn in the next Generation? Should they keep Dawn in the next Generation? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:32 am

Ashist wrote:
WonderGirl wrote:

Yes,you can observe how MIsty could be different than May or Dawn,
so I guess,Misty should re-appear on Sinnoh or join together with Ash on Sinnoh,..

You could say that and It will most likely happen, after all Misty did return and travel with Ash and that for a couple of episodes in the Hoenn region season and if they already have shown May in the Diamon and Pearl it is probably that Misty will come into the Sinnoh region season towards the end.
Back to top Go down
Jirachi

PostSubject: Re: Should they keep Dawn in the next Generation? Should they keep Dawn in the next Generation? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:15 pm

I honestly thing Dawn should stay. I don't know why but she's better than the other girls in the shows.
Back to top Go down
zZJoennZz
zZJoennZz

Custom User Title : Clannad Biggest Fan
Male Posts : 297

Should they keep Dawn in the next Generation? Vide http://giratinascave.pcriot.com
PostSubject: Re: Should they keep Dawn in the next Generation? Should they keep Dawn in the next Generation? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:46 pm

YEs.. I like Dawn Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cold Fusion
Cold Fusion

Custom User Title : Disasterriffic...
Female Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Should they keep Dawn in the next Generation? Should they keep Dawn in the next Generation? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:18 am

I really don't watch it any more but I've seen a couple of episode with Dawn in and I really didn't like her at all. But putting my opinions aside they have changed Misty and May according to the new generations I think it's only fair that Dawn also changes.
Back to top Go down
Galukxy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Galukxy

PostSubject: Re: Should they keep Dawn in the next Generation? Should they keep Dawn in the next Generation? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:41 am

Aannndd.. Dawn is being replaced by Iris, just as I thought ;-;

So, I'm just going to lock this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should they keep Dawn in the next Generation? Should they keep Dawn in the next Generation? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should they keep Dawn in the next Generation?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PokéNaruto Forum :: Basket-